Frameless Glass Pool Fencing
Frameless glass pool fencing is the ultimate luxury, perfectly suited to modern landscapes and prestige homes. If you only want the best for your home, we highly recommend frameless glass as your number one choice.
What is Frameless Glass Pool Fencing?
With frameless glass, there are no frames around the glass panels, hence the name “frameless”. The fence panels are held securely in place with sophisticated but unobtrusive stainless steel spigots (or mini posts), allowing you to enjoy an uninterrupted view of your landscape. This is by far our most popular choice, with a range of hardware options to choose from to match your decor. Frameless glass gates can also be added for ease of access, with optional upgrades available to our premium pool safe soft close hinges.
Frameless Glass Pool Fencing Benefits
- Premium quality 12 mm thick Australian made clear toughened safety glass panels
- Core drilled, based plated, channel or side mounted installation options available
- Multiple solutions for installation into concrete, timber or steel structures
- A range of premium spigots to choose from, all featuring top quality marine grade stainless steel
- Satin, Polished or Matt Black hardware available to suit your decor
- 8 mm thick toughened glass gates used as standard
- Optional upgrade available to 12 mm thick glass gates with premium soft close gate hinges
- 1200mm high glass panels used to ensure compliance with local pool fencing guidelines
- All work is guaranteed to comply with Australian Standards
- Form 15 and/or Form 16 Compliance issued for all jobs
- Insular will liaise with your builder and pool safety inspector to ensure a smooth installation
- Peace of mind knowing you are using a QBCC licenced contractor, with affiliations with some of the best pool builders on the Gold Coast
As the frameless glass experts, Insular are the only choice for Gold Coast pool fencing.